I like the idea for a spiral bound book because it does lay flat but I also
do not like
them because they do not sit on a self very well and tend to
scrap against other books
 when put on a shelf.They do not also slide as well
on a shelf so I would rather not have
 an book that is spiral bound. It also
depends on the type of spiral binding too. That thin hard
plastic kind that
breaks off easily is really terrible and=A0catches on everything and the
pages sometimes come right off the binding. My two cents worth.

Lastly...the spambot bounced my email right back to me again so I had to take
all the gobbbliy
Goop out of this message and hopefully be able to resend it
to Arachne again without it bouncing
back to me again. I am starting to find
this very irritating to say the least.
Wind To Thy Wings,