I am currently looking at reprinting my little book of lace poetry,
"Inspired by Lace" in A5 format, with a clear plastic front, stiff cardboard
back, and spiral bound in wire, not plastic.  I've written quite a few new
poems since I had the original little booklet printed.   I can have them
done in a relatively small batch of say 20 or 30, and the batch delivered
free here in Australia to any address I nominate.   I'll do a trial run of
20 for myself first to make sure it works, and if I'm happy with them, then
I can have a batch printed and sent to Adelaide for the OIDFA conference
later this year (sadly, I can't go myself, although I'd love to).

If anyone on Arachne is going to the OIDFA conference in Adelaide and might
want a copy (cost will be under $A10 each), could they email me direct
please?  That way I might get an idea of how many to send down.

Noelene in Cooma
nlaffe...@ozemail.com.au

I have a plastic magazine holder from the Stationery shop to hold a number
of spiral bound, self published lace books from Aussie authors and find that
is neat and effective.

Mary Carey
Campbelltown, NSW, Australia