Hi Carol

I don't suppose that this is going to be much help to your friend but I'm sure
that there is a pattern for a windmill in one of Veronica Sorensen's books.
Definitely not the Bruges flower lace, but one of the others, I can't remember
which and am at work at the moment so can't check.  This windmill is 3D so it
may not be of any help but I think it's based on the smock windmill in
Upminster in what now passes for Greater London, but when I lived a few hundred
yards from the mill in the 1960s/70s was part of Essex.

Alison in Colchester, Essex, UK and, at last, the sun has come out on a grey day

I am hoping that you can help me!     A lace-making friend was hit by the North
Sea Surge in December last, and her house is till full of sand and sea-water,
as well as other impossible things, but she - and others in the same situation
- has had a great deal of help from the local publican, whose inn is called
'The Lighthouse'.   As a small thank-you gesture, she would like to make him a
small picture of a lighthouse, but so far none of us can find a pricking.    So
- if anyone can eMail me a pricking, or tell me where to source one, I would be
cery grateful indeed.   The other possibility is a pricking/pattern for a
windmill - the sais could be the beams of the lamps, so if anyone has anything
remotely suuitable, do please let me know.