Hi fellow Arachnids,

That is good news about the O.O.P. books. I am lucky enough to have all three books mentioned (2 signed by one author), but will be looking forward to the fourth when it is published. Now for all the other O.O.P. craft books? E-books are all very well for reading books, but do not work that well for craft books. I have tried it.

Happy Easter,

Joepie, East Sussex, UK

-----Original Message----- From: janefr...@gmail.com

Hi All,

For anyone interested in Milanese lace, I have some "insider information".

I have, in my hand, a letter from Anova Books, the company that owns
the Batsford imprint.

They are about to add the Read & Kincaid books to their Print on
Demand service and also make them available as ebooks. The planned
schedule is

Milanese Lace: An Introduction - July

New Braids and Designs in Milanese Lace - August

50 New Milanese Patterns - December<........

...... > the publisher, Tina Persaud,
has offered to answer queries and can be contacted at
tpers...@pavilionbooks.com <........

.....>There are plans for a fourth Milanese book, but that is still a work
in progress.

Jane