Hi fellow Arachnids,

As I do not 'do' Facebook I could not get into the Vologda site, but I found the interview on the Lace News page {(http://tinyurl.com/osxa4ks)from Laurie Waters' email] both thoughtful and thought provoking. We may grumble and complain, but just think how lucky we are; many lace-clubs, -groups, -societies and several guilds accessible world wide ;-D

Joepie in East Sussex (UK) where the sun is shining brightly, the starlings are screeching around the birdfeeder and the washing is drying at the other end of the garden. Bliss!

Laurie
Good interview on the Vologda Lace Museum.

There is a Russian language group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/irinavlasova/ There was also one on Ravelry,
but it hasn't had any activity recently.

Lorelei