Hi Janice,
I will be there at Sacramento, and Yes, I will also come to the Arachne
Get-together! (Wouldn't miss if for quids!!)
My DH will be with me, too, I expect, - so 2 seats, please if you are
counting chairs!!!

I am going to do the gold & silver Early laces with Gil Dye, and am looking
forward to it. I love the early laces,  and have done a couple of Gil's
patterns. In fact I am putting a hankie edge I made from a pattern she put
in UK Lace a few years ago into the exhibition. I worked it in cotton, of
course (I usually work in cotton these days!)

I look forward to seeing your giraffe.

I must take this opportunity to tell you all that I needed some gold &
silver metallic threads for this class , and found one of the threads
mentioned in the class requirements at The Tatting Corner - somewhere in
USA. Luckily the lady takes Aussie cards and Paypal, and I was able to order
from her, and have the threads sent to my daughter Helen, in Seattle. (Saved
a heap on postage!)   The lady was SO helpful, and the parcel arrived at
Helen's home within 3 days.  I can recommend shopping there - for threads,
anyway- and you get excellent service with this online shopping.
(Hooray!  I find so many stores will not accept credit cards or Paypal from
overseas addresses. It is so frustrating, and annoying, so it is very
special when you find a nice place that is happy to deal with someone
outside of America.)

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.