*One of my students worked that fairly recently.

From: Sue T

Anyway I spoke to her this morning about the baby lace and she seemed
pleased with the idea so I am again coming through all of you to ask if you
have any suggestions of simple braid type lace pieces that might go into a
frame on the babies wall and not be consigned to a drawer after the first few
days.