I am 3rd from the left in the back row - white hair, navy scoop necked top,
- directly behind the lady in the bright green top.

Janice further long the back row was flaunting her beautiful Needlelace
collar!!!!!!!  Good on you, Janice. Lace is there to be worn, not packed
away in a cupboard.  I think I had a needlelace flower pinned on, - but not
showing in the photo. - the pink double layered Aemilia Ars one if I
remember correctly! (see  Needlelace Talk!)

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz, where we have a beautiful, "early spring"
day today, thougn it is still officially Winter!