The Australian War Memorial in Canberra own one of the Nottingham Lace
Panels.    It is not on public display at the moment, but their database
reference to it contains a good deal of interesting information.
http://www.awm.gov.au/collection/RELAWM32146/

My favourite picture of a lacemaker at work is also held by the AWM in
Canberra:  http://www.awm.gov.au/collection/ART02909/.

They hold a number of lace related items, including a "French style lace
pillow" http://www.awm.gov.au/collection/REL35910/

...Noelene
noel...@lafferty.com.au

Lace  guild bulletins and personal letters have come to me from
time-to-time, telling of additional locations, as  the lace community tries
to recapture history.  One letter  from Devon Thein to the New England Lace
Group suggested there is a copy in the  U.S. - in the Museum of Fine Arts,
Boston, donated in 2007.  She received  this information from Brian Lemin in
Australia.
However, the http address  provided failed for me today.  There is at least
one member  of the New England Lace Group who could confirm this location,
if she would come  out of lurking.