I think I would slightly disagree with Bev on this point. Following the 
guidelines we are given, the reviews I've written for Lace have always been 
based on my honest opinion of the book, and not written "on behalf of the 
author" which would, I feel, be biased. 

I really must get round to changing my signature line on my yahoo account next 
time I'm on my PC! 

Jane Partridge

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Jan 2015, at 17:46, Bev Walker <[email protected]> wrote:

Book reviews in our lace publications are an important link between the
lacemaker and the lace book author. Accordingly, the person who reviews the
book would write positive, objective remarks on behalf of the author, for
the benefit of the reader. 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to