Hi all,

I'm planning a trip to Europe (with mom) partly to see some of the lace
making towns and museums.  We will be in London, Belgium, Italy, and
Croatia.   As for Croatia I know Pag and Hvar are major lace centers -
though Pag has a reputation as a party city - and I'm hoping Hvar is a bit
quieter.  Anyone know?  Are there demonstrations or archives there that are
accessible?

We are certainly visiting the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.   Are
there other museums or smaller collections in any of those countries that
you would suggest?  I would really love to see some historical examples as
well as current lace making.  I know it's a very touristy thing to do/see
in some of these places, so any advice about how to see the more authentic
side of things would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
Meghann