Hi all,

I was in Brugge 15 yrs ago and really enjoyed the lace museum.  I visited
the city again last month and was disappointed to find that the museum was
no longer there.  Furthermore, stores were selling most lace pieces for
really cheap, too cheap to have been made by hand, in my opinion. However,
there were few pieces that appeared to be handmade from the look of pin
holes.

Can anyone shed some light on the state of lace in Brugge?  What is thebest
city in the world these days to visit a lace museum or purchase lace? Thank
you.
Dee