Even the page orientation settings can affect the size of the printout!
Organising workshops a few years ago, I was sent a file to print for students.
The tutor's printer was set to use landscape paper.  She assumed that was
normal for everyone. However my settings use portrait by default.   Printing
the file out using the portrait sitting substantially reduced the size of the
printout and we only discovered it when a student who had taken part in the
previous workshop alerted us.

Ruth
the lacema...@optusnet.com.au

> On 8 Jul 2015, at 12:07 am, AGlez <antje.gonza...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sometimes you have to enter your printers settings to see what the default
values are.