Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 10:13:45 +0100
From: Brenda Paternoster <paternos...@appleshack.com>
Subject: Re: [lace] out of date books

Hi Achim
<......>
Re the size of .pdf files - it doesn’t matter what size the computer
screen
shows (an iPad/tablet will never show a full A4 page) it’s the printed
size
that matters and again not everyone is computer savvy enough to check whether
they are printing at 100% or something like 95% to fit onto the paper they
are
using.  Then there is the problem of A4 versus USA letter size.
<......>

Brenda