Your are not totally correct!

There are many copies of patterns which are so old that the original designer cannot be traced!
So do NOT assumed you are a know all

Manie

On 20/07/2015 04:18 PM, The Lace Bee wrote:
I asked the seller if these were the original book / magazine or photocopies
and he came back with this answer:

Hello, these are just scraps, mainly photocopies. Random mix. They were
important enough to keep, by the Lacemaker who owned them, so i thought the
public might like them. This is the last lot.
yours G J Flattery

I responded with:

If they are photocopies of patterns then you should not sell them as the law
on copyright states that copies can be made for personal use but not to
resell. The lacemaker would have made a copy to make the pattern from. That's
why they would have kept them. If this was for the book then the price is
reasonable as this is what it is going for on Amazone but not for photocopies
which are copyright infringements

He then turned threatening with:

i had already guess that you were a troublemaker.  i will be watching your
listings in the future.

I have thanked him nicely for his polite reply and promptly reported him to
ebay.  He has withdrawn the item and then threatened me again.

Lovely man.

Kind Regards
Liz Baker