Maybe a few bobbin lace makers around the world would like to learn
Chantilly together, by using the internet to correspond back and forth with
each
other.  Is there interest in doing something like this?  Is someone  willing
to lead such a group?

Please correspond, using the Subject:  Chantilly Lace Study Group, so  the
archives will properly collect your ideas.  (We need to be more  mindful
when creating Subject lines, so we can go back in the future to  find what was
said.)

There are currently nearly 500 messages filed under Chantilly, and 15
messages filed under Schwarzarbeit.  You might like to review these in  light
of
the suggestion in the first paragraph above.

http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/index.html

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center