Hello
Back in July there was some brief discussion of a possible Chantilly lace
study group being set up somewhere. So I contacted Lia Baumeister-Jonker and
asked her if I could post some of her Chantilly lessons on laceioli. She
graciously agreed and gave permission for me to post her first 2 lessons.
These were originally published in the IOLI Bulletin in 2014 and 2015. They
also appear in her spiral bound booklet of Chantilly lessons.

The lessons are spread over several pages on laceioli. And here is a link to
the list of pages.  If anyone is interested in participating in joint
exploration of these lessons, please let me know.

http://laceioli.ning.com/group/point-ground-laces/page/chantilly-bobbin-lace-
lessons

I have laceioli set so everyone can see everything on the site. But if you
want to ask questions or post comments you have to join laceioli. It is free
to join.

Lorelei Halley
administrator
laceioli