Old correspondence about these panels was placed in my copy of the book by
Bill Rowe, for the convenience of future researchers.  At the time  Bill
Rowe (in England) wrote "The Battle of Britain in  Lace" (about 2003), he
noted 19 of 20 panels had been located.  His  book is quite comprehensive, and
there is a lot in our Arachne archives, if  anyone wishes to search Battle of
Britain.
http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/index.html

Brian Farr wrote privately to some of us in 2008, and we have his  email
address from that old information.  However, I will not publish  it on the
very public Arachne.  Write privately, with a good  explanation of why you need
it, and I will attempt to forward your letter to  him.  In 2008, he had
located 30 of what he thought were 38 panels.

A reminder to travelers:  There is a Battle of Britain memorial  window in
Westminster Abbey, which commemorates for all time the 1,495 names of  the
RAF, the Canadian, New Zealand, Australian, South African, Polish, Czech,
Belgian and American aircrews who gave their lives so that Freedom would not
die.  It should be noted that the Battle was before America entered the
war, so any Americans would have joined other forces to participate.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center
In a message dated 9/19/2015 9:00:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,