let's not forget the block pillow and all those that have drawers or
storage for tools in them.  i just love the variety and i have a "ball"
pillow that i put a yardage pricking on the sides and a motif on the top
and/or bottom.  it is great for when you are finishing up a motif and want
to have the next one ready to lace when traveling.  i have a roller/bolster
pillow that has openings on both ends to stow scissors, extra bobbins and
threads, etc.  if we are only limited in our creativity by our imagination,
think how many opportunities for different pillows that suit our
imaginations.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

The end of all of our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know
the place for the first time.  -T.S. Elliott