Hello, all -
Came across a reference to this book and am quite interested in seeing it.
 Given its old copyright, I was wondering if anyone knew if it was scanned
and out there are the internet somewhere such that I can get instant
gratification.  There doesn't seem to be a copy in the IOLI Library and I can
and will pursue my local public library and what magic they may be able to
produce via interlibrary loan.  But, if you know where to find it, please do
share.  It was written by Frances Morris and Marian Hague and published by
the Needle and Bobbin Club.
thanks,arlene in NJ