The article at the Arizona site is only a review of the work printed in the
magazine Arts & Decoration.

The actual work has three parts.

1.        A large scale portfolio of 104 plates (the 'folio' referred to in
the A&D article).  Last one I saw for sale is priced at $661.25.  I have a
copy in my collection, it is in four parts of about 25 very large
lithographic plates each.  In storage right now, or I could give you
dimensions.  Dated 1922.  I don't find this scanned in anywhere on the web -
it's quite a job given the very large format.  And copyright issues are
unclear.

2.        A text volume accompanying the portfolio  (I think this is
considered Part 5).  I had purchased one years ago, but it got lost in the
mail. Dated 1922.

3.       An extract called "Notes on Laces of the American Colonists, from
Antique Laces of the American Collectors", dated 1926.  This is a softcover
work, I have a copy.

Authors are Frances Morris (1866-1955), see http://tinyurl.com/jjrpk52) and
Marian Hague, President of the Needle and Bobbin Club.  Devon and Gunnel
did a great job of reminding everyone of Morris's importance during the
"Gems of European Lace ca. 1600-1920) at the Met in 2012.

Laurie

Laurie Waters

505-412-2873

lswaters...@comcast.net, lacen...@gmail.com