Dear Jane, Janice and other Arachne friends,

Thank you for your input on Sara Hadley. The more I look at the patterns
and look at her other work, the more I think Sara Hadley just sold these
bobbin lace patterns. One bundle of 3 patterns has her name on the sleeve.
If someone can help me post a picture, you can see one of the prickings.
Along the upper right hand edge is printed: Pattern no. 5 - Place pattern
on roll with this edge to the right - Begin at fig. 1 - Copyrighted.  No
mention of when or by who.  Any suggestions?

Karen
​in sunny Washington, DC​

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Sara
Hadley 09E.jpg]