Those are great suggestions Janice!  I like the idea of using the fabric to
wrap everything for the trip home and then putting the cutdown block in your
block pillow.  A serrated knife in your checked luggage is a good idea too.
Whoever came up with the idea years ago to supply temporary "pillows" as a
fundraiser hit on a great idea!  And also tray table rentals!  We have so many
attendees that need to fly to conventions.
Anita Hansen... In Iowa where temps hit the mid to upper 80's today!  Spring
one day and summer the next!  That's Iowa!