Jeri

You are so right. We have to make Arachne a Vital resource. And I have to
said thank for sharing your enormous knowledge.

Anna is right too. But Arachne is so important for us.

I think much people read Arachne but only few write and do a feedback. All
the time I read and learned a

lot with Arachne. I have problems with language, I have problems because I
don't make bobbin lace, my experience with lace

is little and all the time I ask me if somebody is interested in the lace I
make and so on...but infact I have to forget

all of this and go ahead.

Antje, if Spanish lacemakers are few, I think that from South America we are
less. Perhaps only me(?).

I'll go to IOLI 2016, I received class confirmation for my first choice.

I went to 2015 Convention and I loved the meeting, classes and the
lacemakers.

I am looking forward to meet Dawn from Australia, Annelore Stone from
Washington, Laura

Sandison, Laurie Mastern, Karen Bovard, Barbara Bulgarelli, Sally Olsen and
others that were so nice but I have not the

name (yet).

I'm thinking to bring lace I make this year. And I hope this year my English
will be better.

Elizabeth Correa

www.rendasol.org.br

WWW.rendatenerife.org.br