>From my perspective, a one-time invitation today of how to find  me - is
enough for people I'd love to meet.

At the IOLI conventions in the U.S., lodging, meals, lectures, sales  rooms
and activities are all in one hotel, making a lunch meeting  fairly easy to
organize.

This is not the case during the 3-day business portion of OIDFA
Congresses.  There have to be multiple hotels because they are not able to
accommodate everyone in one hotel.

There does not appear to be much lunch time on the schedule,  if we wish to
attend all the lectures at the Congress venues.    And, I remember it takes
a long time for servers to take  food orders from a group of chattering
women, wait time to prepare the  food, time deliver the food, time to eat, and
then the complications of  paying for it.  All with people whose first
language is not English.

Jeri