Four people from my lace group are going to OIDFA this year.  The rest of us
are envious.  We hear all about their plans and turn a bit green.  I did get
to go to one in the past and enjoyed it very much.
The OIDFA in 2020 in Estonia intrigues me.  That's far enough away, if I
begin saving now, I might be to save up the funds to be  able to go.  And if
I go that far away from my home, I'd want to look around a bit at some other
places (Copenhagen?) and make a real trip of it.  It gives me a goal to work
for.
Meanwhile, I have a bookmark I need to finish, and some plants to get in the
ground in my garden.

Alice in Oregon (who just returned from a visit to Florida to see the Harry
Potter theme parks.)