Most of the lace I am making these days are either useable as a sun catcher or hanging piece for all year round and I know 3 are already been used in that way, one has an add on when someone gave my sister a guardian angel and she attached it to my sun catcher. Other pieces tend to be for use around the Christmas trees or whatever decorations and I usually find them very well received and used. A number of my friends and family have now got a growing collection which gets added to. If I felt they were being got rid of (unless they had been messed up in some way) and the person didn't like them much or not using them for that person I would just take them off the list. I consider them as special gifts, I choose the colours I feel suit the person best and feel that most have really been appreciated and loved. For you Janice your pieces are so spectacular I can fully understand why you want to sell off if you can find a suitable buyer for some of it. Good luck.
Sue T Dorset UK

Make lace.  Wear it.  Gift it to those you love a lot.   Enjoy seeing them
wear it.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

​If only I could get the people I give my lace to actually use it!
Usually, they put it away in a drawer, because they don't want to damage
it!  I'm considering making everybody I give lace sign a "non-use"
agreement, that says if they don't use it in a year, they must give it back
to me so I can find somebody who will use it.  (Not really, but it's a
thought.)

​Bronwen in Colorado, USA