A couple of years ago, I had a TBI (traumatic brain injury) which affected my
memory.  I am still dealing with memory issues, but my Neurologist strongly
recommended eye-hand activities, and was delighted to know I am a lacemaker.
The quality of my lace suffered in the beginning, and I had to work less
complex lace for a while, but I am now working my favorite Binche again and am
happy with the results!

Clay

Sent from my iPad