Hello All!  May I ask what brand linen thread you are using & why?  I'm a bit
steamed to find big hunks of lint stuck in 90/2 linen thread & unsure of
whether to pick it out & risk breaking the thread or cutting it out & adding a
new bobbin.  While I realize that linen was nicer in the "good old days", I'm
concerned that there seems to be so little quality control for thread that is
now $xx a spool!  Is one brand doing a better job of it than another or is this
just the new normal?  Comments?  Suggestions?  Many thanks.  Sincerely, Susan
Hottle USA