Hi Sue and everyone

Has anyone but me had difficulty logging into the arachne flickr page to
upload photos recently?
I've just tried to add a picture of the lace I took off the pillow last
Christmas and finally finished mounting today, but although yahoo still
recognises the password below it then insists this needs to be changed
and won't let me in unless I invent a new password... I've tried
reconfirming the existing one but yahoo just complains that's too
similar to the existing password, so I've given up for the moment...

Beth