>From : clayblackw...@comcast.net
Date : 01/01/2017 - 00:51 (GMTST)
To : jeria...@aol.com
Cc : lace@arachne.com, suebabbs...@gmail.com
Subject : Re: [lace] Arachne Flickr page

Thank you Geri, for your kind words!

I am so grateful for Sue Babbs who has been able to preserve our Flickr page!
The fact is that I had a serious head injury about 18 months ago, and this has
impacted my ability to stay on top of things!  Fortunately, Sue has been able
to take the lead and keep us up and running!  So, yes, I will continue to
financially support the page, and hopefully Sue will continue to provide the
technical leadership we nee