Just to clarify, I'm thinking it's the link that's causing it in the same way
that if you include a hyperlink in a post on Facebook it brings up a preview
page of the website. I think it is only with Joseph's posts, but I'm intrigued
as to how it gets through the normal stripping of attachments by the server? It
also only seems to be when I'm using my laptop, not my phone. Or is it an
Outlook thing?

Joseph, do you recognise the description of the photo?

I'm not clicking the link, the photo just there, at the bottom of the post
under the link, both on reflected and digest versions.

Jane Partridge

The 'problem' I have is that the hyperlink to the flickr page brings up an
attached photograph of a young man at a table with several pots of yoghurt on
it - presumably advertising of some sort - and this happens every time the
link is repeated, especially when posts are not trimmed (and I've made that
mistake a couple of times recently, too!!).

Jane Partridge