Definitely this piece is not the style of Hinojosa lace.
As I privately commented to Devon, Hinojosa is a continuous tape lace without
grounds nor fillings between tapes.
The Saxony piece is a part tape lace worked with clothstitch. There are drawn
some spaces between tapes that are filled with "vermicellos". The vermicello is
a little tape which is worked making little rings that seem holes, coming back
on itself again and again until the space is filled. It is also called
"occhiolino tipo serpentino" . There are in Italia pieces completely made with
this stitch, especially in the North.
On the book "Merletto a Fuselli"  -Note de storia e materiali d'archivio- tells
about the cultural relation between the Lace School of Gorizia with others
Schools in Viena, Eslovenia, Praga and Germany before the First World 's War.
So  it is not a nonsense thinking in the possiblity of a piece with some common
features

Greetings from Barcelona. Spain.

Carolina de la Guardia