Although the 2017 Arachne Bookmark Exchange last postal date is 1 June, the
scans are starting to come in for the website and I would like to thank the
following lace makers for being the first.

Gail Parish, Lin Hudren, Maria Greil and Ruth Kurz. And me (VBG)

The design of the showcase site will be the same as last years
<http://brandis.com.au/arachne/2016bookmarks/index.html>  with a different
colour theme. I am still considering what will be the 'extra' this year but
hope it will please you.

Please be aware that the 2017 site will not become available until the
postal system has a chance to get the bookmarks to their respective
recipients.

Jenny Brandis

 <mailto:je...@brandis.com.au> E-mail Jenny

 <http://www.brandis.com.au/> Personal Website