From: Devon Thein [mailto:devonth...@gmail.com]
Subject: RE: [lace] Computerized Embroidery Designs - Lace

<<Lorelei writes: . If this is machine embroidery, I can only think "chemical
lace", but if it is do-it-yourself the Chemical part can't be at issue.
Interesting.>>

In fact, I think it is “chemical lace”. The further instructions say that
you have to use something called Vilene Water Soluble Stabilizer. According to
a google search Water soluble embroidery stabilizers (WSS) will

Devon