Alice,
Sorry your guild was hit, and thank you for a heads up!  At first I thought
about whether or not there was a receipt, but then it occurred to me that
we (my local guild) have requests for funds within the guild for upcoming
costs - such as when we fund a teacher's travel - therefore no receipt.
I'll forward your message to my guild's executive committee.

Beth,
in sunny Seattle
(and currently I'm the President of Lacemakers of Puget Sound)

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 8:13 AM, lacel...@frontier.com <lacel...@frontier.com