From: owner-l...@arachne.com <owner-l...@arachne.com> on behalf of Lin Hudren
<linhud...@gmail.com>
Sent: 07 December 2017 12:54 AM
To: Daphne Martin
Subject: Re: [lace] Jeri's Narratives

Daphne Martin
2:14 PM (12 minutes ago)
to me
I nearly choked at this!!

is this bad?

Yes I think so. The way you have treated Janet is not a Christian way to be
and its upset me immensly

i am sorry that you feel that way.  Janet kicked Amber in the tush 4 years
ago and you didn't respond.  so your being hurt on her behalf is
admirable.  your loyalty is awesome.  i did not do anything to Janet.  she
disappointed the group when she took over.  she didn't honor requests for
the exchanges.  she paired up partners that were paired even at the last
exchange.  she ignored other exchanged partners.  she has not honored the
group's wishes individually.  she, nor you. have been involved in the group
with communication for at least the last year.  your kicking me in the tush
and hurting the group has a lot to be considered.  do you care about the
group in your isolated environment?  your animosity isn't geared to the
group's well being and growth. you have a personal grudge that caused a
riff in the group because you think you are above the members.  i feel very
sorry for you.  of course, i would appreciate your support as adamant as
you are.  but, Daphne, you are a riot creator and not a supporter of having
things work to the good of those who wish to share and care.  you are not a
participant gear to more other than to hurt others.

i do not wish you ill.  i think you are a lonely and lonesome person who
has nothing else to do but hurt others. i am sorry that you chose to kick
me in the teeth when i only wish to gift the group activity and growth for
those who participate in the open. you are a sneaky hurtful person and that
isn't in the best interest of the group as a trying to learn and share.  i
am so sorry for you and our hurtful efforts.  as you open the Christian
effort.  so you think hurting other hurting is Christian?  you have hurt
the group.  doing elisting others to do your dirty work was hurtful.  Jenny
denied her gifting to the group for your kicking me in the tight was a
major hurt to the group.

i hope you will rethink your animosity and will be blessed in the after
life because you denied and hurt others because you have instigated others
(Jenny) to do your dirty work.  i don't think you should be a part of this
group. you do not contribute, you just instigate unrest.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Daphne Martin <ladylace...@msn.com> wrote:

> Yes I think so. The way you have treated Janet is not a Christian way to
> be and its upset me immensly.
>
> Regards
> Daphne xx🌹
>
> Sent from my IPad
>
> On 6 Dec 2017, at 21:58, Lin Hudren <linhud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> is this bad?
>

> Hugs, Lin and the Mali
>

> On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 1:50 PM, Daphne Martin <ladylace...@msn.com> wrote:
>
>> I nearly choked at this!!
>>
>> Love
>> Daphne xx🌹
>>
>> Sent from my IPad
>>
>> On 6 Dec 2017, at 21:19, Lin Hudren <linhud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> We are in the throes of losing this most cherished gift.  Jeri has
>> dedicated herself to knowing historical, practical and knowledgeable lace
>> information.  i think as a group we need to encourage her to keep letting
>> us know that her knowledge shared with us is worthy.  i don't see much
>> feedback to her for her sharing with us.  if you are doing it off line as
>> do, that is good but i do not think sufficient.  please take the time to
>> gift her with appreciation.  i have gained much from her missives.  is
>> there anyone out there who does not learn something from her work?
>>
>> this is a group of sharing and caring.  please help me to encourage her to
>> continue sharing with us the knowledge she has gained for many years of
>> research and collection of information which she willingly gifts to us.
>> thank you.
>>
>> Hugs, Lin and the Mali
>>
>> -
>> To unsubscribe send email to majord...@arachne.com containing the line:
>> arachne.modera...@gmail.com. Photo site:
>> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%
>> 2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Flacemaker%2Fsets%2F&data=02%
>> 7C01%7C%7C77aee734977a427b274c08d53cf09624%7C84df9e7fe9f640a
>> fb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636481926360397199&sdata=A0ZcDMY
>> WOprTCbJQG3mfegcc4fG8%2ByNHZtEPBRWBy%2FQ%3D&reserved=0

[cid:4d79f0a0-dc88-4b35-8c2d-6a6ba10b9d86]Simbi með
trukkinn<http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/>

[https://farm1.staticflickr.com/3/5118236_94f976f34e_b.jpg]
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/gommit/5118236/>
[https://farm1.staticflickr.com/3/5118236_94f976f34e_b.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
Outlook-nqzkr3r1.png]