I took a brief rest from my Rosaline adventures to make a pair of earrings from
the Lace Guild UK free online pattern, designed by Jean Leader.  They were fun
to make & I posted a photo to Flickr.  The thread is Stef Francis fine & the
beads are 15*.  I hope my friend who does not have pierced ears will enjoy
them!  Then I realized that I had neglected to post my little wreath.  After
taking a Frisado class from Carolyn Wetzel at Ithaca, I played around with the
#4 gold passing thread & Gutermann silks when I got home.  The little wreath
was a big hit with a friend in Ohio.  The bow is brick stitch & made with
Delicas.  Frisado is a Spanish needlelace that features loops of gold passing
thread in various sizes, spacing & density.  It is light as a feather & lends
itself to jewelry & ornaments.  The wreath has a 28 gauge wire rim to give it
stability.  Sincerely, Susan Hottle USA