I am writing the catalog entry for a piece of lace by Agnes Herczeg. Herczeg
said in an interview that she admired the work of Arpad Dekani, the first
designer of Halas lace, a Hungarian needle lace industry started in 1902. As
part of my theory that today’s lace artists draw inspiration from the early
twentieth century artists and industries, I think it would be nice to have a
hi res photo of one of Arpad Dekani’s laces to accompany this entry. Does
anyone know of a hi res photo of his work that might be on Open Access, or
maybe be in private hands?
If I have to pay for the photo, I will just refer to him in the text. But if
there was one available for free, it  would be nice to have it in the
catalog.
Devon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10