Dear Devon,

In the official book, Halas Lace Catalogue, on page 40 - English translation -
it tells about Arpad Dekani, b. 1861 - d. 1931.  Halas lace first appeared in
1902.  Between 1902 and 1906 every lace was designed by Dekani.  Between
1902 and 1911 they were sewn with coloured threads and sometimes decorated
with metallic yarn.  I have no idea how to provide a hi res photo, but can
mail the book to you, if that would be helpful.  This book contains photos of
about every lace made after 1902.  Paper stock is of high quality, so I think
you could select what you prefer and have a hi res photo made.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center
In a message dated 4/2/2018 10:27:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,