My mom took a bobbin lace class in the mid-80's.  This was in the San Fernando
Valley (NW Los Angeles County).  The teacher's name was Page, but I don't
remember her last name.  The class was through a weaving store.  She must have
been a good teacher because she let me sit in on one class when I was visiting
from Santa Barbara.  It was the second class and I learned enough to go home
and start making lace, and even designed a (simple) torchon pattern and made
it.  That was my beginning, as well as Mom's.

On the other hand, we were only able to find two booklets and no books about
bobbin lace, both of them Swedish.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
robinl...@socal.rr.com

Parvum leve mentes capiunt
(Little things amuse little minds)

---- Sharon Ghamari-Tabrizi <shg...@mail.harvard.edu> wrote:
He wants to take a class in lace making. It could be bobbin or needle lace
or both.