Thank you Kathleen for the title of the fictional account. I have been
wanting to ask you Arachnids for the titles of novels and short stories
that feature lacemakers *along with* your commentary on its accuracy.
So for instance, The Royal Lacemaker is accurate.
And, as Alex Stillwell remarked, a Louis L'Amour book had lace which was
laughably wrong.

So: if you please, would you tell me the titles of novels with lacemaking
that are accurate
and/or some bloopers.