Hi Sharon,

Another book is Nancy Drew Mystery #59, "The Secret in the Old Lace"! It's
set mostly in Bruges, and that aspect isn't bad.y done, but it does have
several bloopers: for example, the French-speaking woman in the story
refers to the city as Brugge rather than Bruges, and another (my favorite)
is when a boy throws some bobbins at a girl in the Kantcentrum shop...and
leaves bad bruises!! As for the rest, it's a typical Nancy Drew, for the
younger set of course, but it's rather fun to read.

Nancy
Connecticut, USA