Alex, you used, as far as I know, the most expensive option for general
purpose drawing software. For the fee of 3 months you can own CorellDraw,
for a tenth of the monthly fee you can use Adobe Illustrator. No affiliate.
Both are still significantly more expensive than Lace8 and KnipLing. Does
anyone know where to obtain the latter? The general purpose Inkscape is
completely free and has a few lace related plugins developed by me and
Veronika Irvine

Jo