Dear Friends,

Following another lead this morning, I found an essay by Karen Roy.  Her
Robes de Coeur blog had been entered on IOLI's ning site.  You might like to
copy and put with your (or your guild's) copy of Bobbins of Belgium (post-WWI
book by Charlotte Kellogg) or other documents about the war and lacemakers.
This was a subject people who went on the World Lace Tour of Belgium in August
2018 learned a lot about, so if you know those lace experts, please share with
them.  It could also be mentioned in local guild newsletters.
https://laceioli.ning.com/forum/topics/belgian-war-lace-from-wwi

If you know of anyone doing research on this subject, I have a large file
about WWI Belgian lace in my library.
Kim Davis, please share this info with Evelyn McMillan.
Jeri Ames in Maine USALace and Embroidery Resource Center