Dear Susan,

Off and on, we have written about various royal christening gowns from
England, Denmark, etc.  You can search Royal Christening Gowns at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/index.html

I've not seen the most recent correspondence to which you refer.

Historically, the book - Royal Honiton Lace - by Elsie Luxton and Yusai
Fukuyama has interesting history.  Published in 1988 by Batsford, ISBN
0-7134-5764-3.

And, of course, searching the subject will turn up lots of illustrated sites
for all to enjoy.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA

In a message dated 7/8/2019 10:55:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,