I need to be able to check if the word after "o" or "os" in Portuguese is singular or plural.

I could use a workaround if no solution is available, but even for a workaround I need some help regarding the message I sent last night:
*Subject: Need help improving concordance rules*
The code I provided in last night's message gives lots of errors when I use: *testrules pt*

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,