Looks you have been using the .dic-file mostly.

When I look at the line in the aff that sais:

SFX r   ogia            ógico           logia           +CAT=adj,G=m,N=s

I see that the suffix coded r in this case seems to be and adjective,
male, single?
(I don know any Portuguese, but I do know Hunspell..)

I am quite sure that this file can be used to 'tag' a huge list of
portuguese words to tag them.

This way, a portuguese tagging dictionary could be generated.

One would need a big portuguese words list (which I have), this affix
file, and more knowledge of Portuguese.

Sounds feasible ...

Ruud