Hello,

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:02 AM, Daniel Naber <
daniel.na...@languagetool.org> wrote:

> On 2014-07-14 09:12, Elanjelian Venugopal wrote:
>
> > Hi, have installed JDK 1.8.0_05 and tested. No changes. :(
>
> Mhh, it seems we need to document this workaround. Panagiotis, do you
> see any way we can have our own workaround so the user doesn't need to
> do anything?

About the font problem, i tried to find a workaround but no luck. I can't
load a fallback font for logical fonts (even by using proprietary api and
reflection).

I found an easier solution. JRE can use a font as fallback without
modifying the fontconfig.properties file, by adding the font file to

<JRE_INSTALL_DIR>/jre/lib/fonts/fallback
but the font rendering is different, IMHO not so good.

(more about this solution at
https://weblogs.java.net/blog/joconner/archive/2006/09/internationaliz.html
)

> > And, BTW, how do I push my changes to grammar.xml back to you? It
> > appears I don't have sufficient permission to push it to the master.
>
> Please email the next 2 or 3 updates to me, I will then add you as a
> committer with write permission.
>
> Regards
>   Daniel

Regards,