On 20 October 2014 14:38, Daniel Naber <daniel.na...@languagetool.org>
wrote:

> > Would it be possible to have a multilingual forum?
>
> It already is, kind of: people can post in languages other than English.

I know, in fact we are writing messages in Spanish. However, the buttons
and labels are still in English. What I meant is that some of the potential
collaborators struggle even with the UI. What I was asking is whether there
is a way to localize the forum UI.

An option is to fork other forum (ie http://es.forums.languagetool.org/). I
don't like the idea, but I like less leaving aside potential collaborators.

> If you mean to suggest adding sub-forums, I'm a bit afraid that instead
> of one active forum we'll have many inactive ones.

 I agree, it introduces complexity and deters even more. I have experienced
this before.

In addition, rule editor cannot be fully translated and therefore many
users just give up on that. I know there is a lot of effort after
localization endeavours.